2016 – 2017 Special Education Parent Liaison – Janet Sater
Arlington SEPTA does the following:
- facilitates events and resources about special needs services in the Arlington Public Schools (APS) system and Arlington community.
- provides a voice of advocacy for the good of our children and families.
- supports APS teachers and administrators to achieve the best outcomes for students with special needs, including mini-grants for educators.
- raises awareness and acceptance of disabilities and special needs
- hosts social events with for special needs families
If you have any questions or concerns, I can be reached at 703-892-5620 or firstname.lastname@example.org